Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New year ... New blog

W e l c o m e !

With Christmas and the New Year behind me and no money in the bank, I've been trying to find constructive ways to spend my time. I have a Twitter and a Facebook, but I thought that perhaps I needed another outlet for the mundane postings (such as "Monday ... bleurgh, not again" - that there is prizewinning writing). So I would now like to declare the Celebs & Hot Men... blog officially open *cues fanfare and cuts ribbon*. It will not be exclusively for Celebs & Hot Men - I had to use that title to get your attention ... and it worked if your reading this!

I'm off work this week so expect plenty of updates on how crap daytime TV is and the weather. Now where to begin - there's so much to cover and so little time to cover it. First up lets start with the celeb side of things. A couple of newsie bites from the web:

Dannii Minogue is pregnant - Congrats!! That X Factor show won't be the same without you if you don't come back this year. You are the classy lady to balance out the chav that is Ms Cole.

Jonathan Ross possibly teaming up with Chelsea Handler for a one off show - this would be the best show ever! Sources say that it would only be a one off but the two acid tongued comedians are a match made in heaven.

Kathy Griffin swearing on CNN's NYE coverage - you go girl *snaps fingers*. It seems that CNN bosses are now very unlikely to re-hire Miss Griffin due to her dropping the f-bomb when talking about Balloon Boy. I also love the fact that she read out her contract live on air while standing beside the very yummy Anderson Cooper (is he gay or not). The contract included a clause stating that if she swore, she would have to return her fee to CNN immediately! Click below to see Kathy drop the f-bomb...



And I'll update with some hot men later on.... I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment