Friday, June 25, 2010

Cork

Due to a canceled flight out of Toronto, I (Ken) missed my connection to Dublin and I ended up staying overnight in Newark. My room had a great view of parking lots with fences topped with razor wire and the freeway beyond. I did get to Cork a day behind Ellen.



The Cork Festival of the Senses is the low budget stop on the tour. The theatre is small (90 seats) and we are staying in a college dorm (we have a private bedroom with bathroom and share the living room and kitchen with other crew members.) There has been some quite creative cooking going on. The dorm is about a 45 minute walk from the city centre and the theatre, with occasional service by city busses.



The play is going well. The switch from having Bob in the cast to Arjon went smoothly. The audiences have been appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment