Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kylie Les Folies Tour: Review (Act 3)

Act 3 sees Kylie glam it up with a black and gold feathered number... More after the jump

The act opens with Kylies dancers wearing tiny pants and floppy hats (imagine J Lo at the beach) and sees Kylie appear at the top of the stairs in a gorgeous D&G number made of a feathered skirt and gold bodice (that's my halloween costume sorted). She launches into Cupid Boy with a fantastic routine that shows each of the male dancers individually before getting the female dancers out to take us back with Spinning Around.

As soon as the chairs make an appearance on stage, it can only mean one thing - Get Outta My Way - and the routine is roughly similar to the one that she has performed on tv shows and in the music video. The next song starts with Kylie repeating "I love you" over and over (I racked my brain when I first heard this but couldn't figure our what song it was!) before getting in to What Do I Have To Do. Then she disappears stage right for another quick costume change!


Here's a clip of Kylie performing Cupid Boy (keep an eye on the screens at the back of the stage towards the end of the video to see Kylie's boyfriend Andres!)...



... my favourite song from the album Get Outta My Way ...



... and closing the act with What Do I Have To Do

No comments:

Post a Comment