Monday, November 22, 2010

This weeks best Strictly Come Dancing performances!

So here are the top three perfromances from this weeks Stricty. Because the vids are in HD, you'll have to click through to view them.

First up is a woman who I dodn't like at that start of the competition (I don't know why), but now I love her and look forward to her dances every week - Pamela Stephenson and her partnrt James Jordan. Look at her joy when she gets the 10!



Next are Kara and Artem who had a nasty mishap in training. You'll also see her slip up inthe post dance interview and give away that Blackpool is a romantic place for them both!



And last up is the delicious Matt Baker who gave an energetic and acrobatic performance on his way to the top of the leaderboard!



.... Okay I'll admit that I can't not post the video of Ann and Anton. You'll laugh so hard when you see her getting thrown and dragged!

No comments:

Post a Comment