Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wild Weather!




Earlier this week, we were forecast for some pretty horrendous weather but it didn't seem to materialise into anything too bad. Well brace yourself because it looks like it's going to kick in tonight instead! The latest wind forecast is showing Force 11 winds (which the Beaufort scale lists as a violent storm).

The weather has already affected transport with several Irish Sea ferry operators cancelling their services. So if you don't need to go anywhere tonight, my advice would be close the curtains, turn on the heating and crash out (that's what I'll be doing as soon as I get home!).

On a related topic, this may affect my willingness to go on that ferry trip tomorrow....

- Posted on the road using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment